Sunday, March 29, 2009

By-Election:Jerai PKR division dissolved

SUNGAI PETANI, Mon:

The Jerai Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) division was dissolved today after more than 500 of its members, including its head, B.Kalaivanar, resigned.
Kalaivanar said they had lost confidence in the party leadership.

Kalaivanar, who was also the Kedah PKR Indian Community Development Committee chairman, said all the members who resigned would campaign for non-PKR candidates in the Selambau state by-election.

The by-election on April 7 will see a three-way fight among PKR's S.Manikumar, the Barisan Nasional's Datuk S.Ganesan and 13 independent candidates.

news by NSTOnline..

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

Please note that this is a PERSONAL blog (my blog) and views expressed here are of a personal nature. Reading any part of my blog, constitutes your agreement to exposing yourself to MY personal views, thus surrendering all rights to me bitching and trashing about it in any other manner as I please. Upon reading, you immediately waive all rights for any legal action, binding when entries are proven not to incite political, racial or religious hatred. I DO NOT have control on what's happening in my shoutbox, therefore ALL NAMES or TEXT entered in SHOUTBOX are beyond my ability to monitor, delete and administrate.