Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Parliament: Umno Youth men questioned over scuffle

KUALA LUMPUR: Three Selangor Umno Youth members accused of having confronted Bukit Gelugor MP Karpal Singh on Feb 26 turned up on Wednesday to give their testimony to the Parliamentary committee investigating the scuffle.

The members are from the Gombak, Serdang and the Petaling Jaya Utara divisions.

Another Umno youth member from Shah Alam was also called in by the committee to give his testimony as an eye-witness.

The four were with the committee for around 30 minutes.

The members were accompanied by Datuk Reezal Merican, who is contending for the deputy Umno Youth chief post, and some 20 others from 22 Selangor Umno divisions.

News by TheStar..

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

Please note that this is a PERSONAL blog (my blog) and views expressed here are of a personal nature. Reading any part of my blog, constitutes your agreement to exposing yourself to MY personal views, thus surrendering all rights to me bitching and trashing about it in any other manner as I please. Upon reading, you immediately waive all rights for any legal action, binding when entries are proven not to incite political, racial or religious hatred. I DO NOT have control on what's happening in my shoutbox, therefore ALL NAMES or TEXT entered in SHOUTBOX are beyond my ability to monitor, delete and administrate.